Thursday 31 July 2014

Serenity Skin Bath Salts

Everybody likes to have a nice long soak in the bath and loves to add the little touches to make their bath extra nice, so why not try Serenity Skin bath salts.

I was lucky enough to get sample of these as a gift, which I was surprised by how much you actually get! So much so I guarantee that you definitely get your money's worth of this product. I have only managed to try this out the once but from this I noticed that it does make your skin noticeably softer and helps with dry skin. Best of all about this product is that it's 100% natural so no harsh chemicals will be anywhere near your skin.

According to its description it also has many therapeutic benefits such as: improving acne, eczema, dry skin, arthritis and skin infections. It also says it helps to reduce inflammation, muscle aches and back pain too, which I will have to use this when my muscles ache to check if it does work.  

Make sure you give Serenity Skin a follow on Instagram '@serenityskinuk' and check out their website too www.SerenitySkin.co.uk 




Chantelle xo

1 comment: