Sunday 13 July 2014

Laundry Boutique 10% Discount Code just for you!

Heya lovelies I have exciting news for you guys which is a lovely 10% discount code to use at http://www.laundryboutique.co.uk/ It is a lovely online boutique with so many amazing items of clothing at such affordable prices, and each week new items are added so you are definitely able to find something that you like.  

Firstly, I would like to say a huge thank you to Laundry Boutique for the lovely swing dress they sent me. At first I was unsure of it because I have never worn a dress like this before but I can safely say it is now one of my new favourites and is a dress I can definitely glam up for a night out with statement pieces of jewellery. However, I do love wearing this out as a casual daytime look; especially as it is great to wear in the summer because you don't get too warm wearing it in the lovely hot weather.


 


The other thing I like about this dress is the small pieces of colours within the material itself, which I personally think is a nice little touch and gives the dress a unique look. 


Make sure you go and check laundry boutique and use discount code CHANTELLELOUISE10 to get yourself 10% off because everyone loves a discount and to save some pennies :) I hope you'll love this site as much as I do. *Discount code is only valid for 6 months and for UK residents only* 
Make sure you give them a follow on:
Twitter: @LaundryB_Online
Instagram: @laundrybx_online

Chantelle xo

No comments:

Post a Comment