Friday 4 July 2014

Fashion Eyes- Japanese lingerie

Heya lovelies, today's post is about a wonderful clothing line that I found on Instagram called Fashion Eyes, and the items that I will specifically be talking about today; are the new Japanese lingerie they have which is so pretty and girly. I literally fell in love with these because the detailing on them all are really gorgeous, especially with small details such as: the cute little bows, the lovely lace detailing on the bra straps, the girly range of colours you can get them in and the fact they are sexy and will give you shape.

There are many styles which you are able to choose from but the one I specifically love is the one with the purple detailing, it might be because I love the colour purple but it also has got to do with its design and the fact it's so girly and cute. I know I would feel gorgeous wearing this bra! 

I definitely recommend that you do go and check out Fashion Eyes, as there are other beautiful designs of lingerie and they also sell other gorgeous items at great prices.
Go check them out on: 
Instagram- @fashion_eyes_limited
Depop- @fashion_eyes
Facebook- https://www.facebook.com/fashioneyeslimited 





                                                                  Chantelle xo

No comments:

Post a Comment