Tuesday 8 July 2014

MYU Fashion midi rings

Heya lovelies, today's post is about a gift I received from MYU fashion, where I was sent three pretty midi rings. They sent me these in a cute little gold bag, which I thought was a nice little touch. The rings are so stylish and can go with so many different outfits; you could wear these with a casual outfit for the daytime or use them as statement pieces of jewellery for the night time. At first when putting  these on it felt a little bit weird as they are midi rings and don't go all the way up the finger, but you soon do get used to them and I have started to wear these quite a lot of the time as they tend to go with so many clothes. Out of these three rings I do have a favourite which is the gold heart and diamante ring, just because I find it gorgeous and the fact that it is sparkly.

MYU fashion have so many other designs of rings which are equally as beautiful as these ones and the best thing about this is that these rings are amazingly cheap and good quality. I definitely recommend that you do go check out MYU fashion and all their other items because I'm sure you will definitely find something that you like.

Find them on:
Instagram: @myufashion
Depop: @MYU


  

                                 Chantelle xo

No comments:

Post a Comment