Sunday 20 July 2014

Get scrubbed clean with Mr Bean

Want to get down and dirty with Mr Bean? I recommend that you do because this is definitely my new found favourite body scrub. 

It's organic, smells amazing and makes your skin feel extremely soft afterwards, making you feel fresh and clean evertime you use it. It also says that it targets cellulite, improves skin tone and smoothes your skin, what more do you want!? 

I received the mandarin scent coffee bean scrub and it smells absolutely amazing, it also comes in coconut scent and a body scrub for the men too, so there is one for everyone to use. So I recommend you go and get down and dirty with Mr Bean too!  

Make sure you follow Mr Bean on: 
Instagram: @mrbeanbody
Twitter: @mrbeanbody 
Check out Mr Beans website too http://mrbeanbodycare.com/

 


Chantelle xo 

5 comments:

  1. Keep seeing this everywhere - it looks fab!

    Josie xoxo | Fashion Mumblr

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh I hadn't heard of this before but thanks for talking about it, love discovering new products!

    I nominated you to complete the Liebster Award to find out more about you :)
    here is the link http://jadethejourno.blogspot.co.uk/2014/07/liebster-award.html
    I hope you enjoy participating!

    Jade x

    ReplyDelete
  3. The scrub looks great! Can not wait to try it!!

    XX
    Miri

    http://currentlywearing.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey! Great post. I have nominated you for the leibster award!! Check out my blog for questions and rules :) much love and hugs xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Chantelle, I love reading your blog, so I have nominated you for Liebster Award. If you like to participate check out my blog! lifeshaketogo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete