Friday 11 July 2014

Younique 3D Fiber Lashes

Heya lovelies, I have been so excited about this gift I received earlier this week from America and really needed to share this with you. This is the 3D Fiber Lash mascara, which makes your eyelashes look so much longer than any other regular mascara and you don't need to wear false eyelashes anymore. I thought I better give these a try and see if what everyone says is true, first thoughts are rather good because of the fabulous case they come with. I just love this as it is just a great touch and you definitely won't lose them. 

The two mascaras that you get are a transplanting gel and the other is the natural fibres. You have to use the gel first and then the natural fibers to ensure that the fibers stay on your lashes, and this is then what with makes your lashes longer. Therefore, more coats of them together the longer your lashes will be!
As you can see from the picture above without any mascara at all I have small eyelashes, which are annoyingly straight and barely curl. They look a little better with the regular mascara I use, but amazingly look so long with the 3D Fiber lashes. It tends not to clump that much either which is another reason why I like it. I have fallen in love with this product so much that it is now one of my make-up must haves and you definitely should try this out! You won't need to fuss around putting on false eyelashes anymore because the more the layers you put on the longer your lashes will be, meaning you can make them as long as you want.  Amazingly it is so easy to take off just by simply wiping it off with warm water and the other great part of it is it's waterproof as well. I think costs about $29 and definitely agree that it is well worth the money. To my lovelies from the UK I'm not too sure when they are coming out over here yet, but if I do find out I will definitely make sure I tell you guys.

Chantelle xo

2 comments:

  1. wow it sure looks amazing on you! i have pretty short lashes too, maybe i should give this mascara a try!! thanks for sharing, girl! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and give it a try if you can, it works great :)

      Delete