Thursday 17 July 2014

Wild Boutique London Leggings

Heya lovelies, I hope you all are having a good week!? I received some leggings from the Casey Batchelor selection from Wild Boutique London the other day; and they are very comfortable I must say. They are quite a thick material and can safely say they fit me perfectly. They are very different and unique to the types of leggings that I usually wear but they have massively grown on me and would definitely wear these often.  

One of things that I must say is that they do come beautifully wrapped in a gorgeous pink tissue paper so neatly, which I personally think is a nice touch for when you receive your order.


What is so nice about these is the stunning gold detailing all over them and it works very well against the whiteness of the leggings. They would look lovely with a high heel for a night out but for now I just wear them casually out, with a plain top so that the leggings are the statement piece of clothing and not wanting anything to clash against them.






I recommend that you do check out http://wildboutiquelondon.co.uk/ and see their range of other fab leggings they have, as for me personally there are so many that I would like. Furthermore I'm sure you would find a pair you like to give your style a unique look.  

Make sure you follow them on: 
Instagram: @wildboutiquelondon
Twitter: @wildboutiqueldn 

Chantelle xo

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous statement piece you have there! I had never heard of this store but I'll definitely have a look now!
    Sasha xx
    sashahope.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They have many different unique designs of leggings xx

      Delete