Wednesday 6 August 2014

I Need Your Suggestions!!


I have very sensitive skin and certain things I use on my face brings me out in spots. I have used Clearasil face wash and pads before, but they have just irritated my skin and brought my face out in tonnes of spots. I've previously used some Tea Tree products but they've have brought my face out in spots too, as well as using Simple Skin Care wipes which also done the same. Even when using some of these products did they not only bring me out in spots but left me with irritated dry patches of skin on my face, which stung.

The only thing so far that helps me not get any spots or irritates my skin is using Mr Bean Body Care scrub on my face: which exfoliates my face, has reduced me from getting spot breakouts and left my face smooth. I just really wanted to know if any of you lovelies have sensitive skin just like me and have any suggestions of products that you recommend me to give a try. Just leave comments below of any suggested products. 

Thank you lovelies! 

Chantelle xo

4 comments:

  1. Try Vichy or La Roche-Posay. The do stuff specifically to target your individual skin concerns (you can get both from Boots). I have some recommendations in my skincare post below, as I have sensitive skin too :)

    http://magpiejasmine.blogspot.co.uk/2014/08/my-skincare-routine.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi
    I had the same problem and after using Skinfood products for just a week my whole skin has cleared up and is really soft now. I have done a blog post on the Skincare products if you want to check it out :)
    http://www.thefinerthingsxx.blogspot.co.uk/2014/08/skinfood.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have bad luck with Clearisil products. But it may just be my skin type as well. I'm a big fan of Clean & Clear products though. I love the morning burst cleanser and the acne spot remover that has 10% benzoyl peroxide. Also Oxy Clinical products do a pretty good job for a cheaper route.

    Good luck! :)
    http://errorlovespi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ok thanks lovely I will have to take try the out :)

      Delete