Saturday 9 August 2014

Four of my Favourite Instagram Stores

As we all know Instagran is a great platform to follow many people and many clothing and jewellery companies and a great way to find new and upcoming ones. I have  followed many and have picked out four that I would like to share with you due to them being: unique, stylish, quirky, and have a great range of items. 

Amanda Jane
I really wanted to show this Instagram page because of the unique and quirky designs of the handmade co-ords and two pieces that they make. They use amazing range of materials and ideas, such as making Andy Warhol popart style co-ord/two piece sets, which I personally love. They are affordable too so that just makes it even better, so I definitely recommend you check the out on Instagram @amandajane_design and I'm sure you will love the co-ord sets as much as I do. 


 

Rich and Recklace
This is a slogan style clothing company that has vests, hoodies, t-shirts, sweaters and two piece sets which have cheeky slogans on them. I personally find them funny and quirky. These would definitely be something that I would wear casually and the great thing is, they look really comfy to wear too. I recommend you check them out if you like this style of clothes and their Instagram page is @richandreck


The Vanity Party 
This one I have only come across recently on Instagram and I wish I came across it earlier because the style of clothes is just amazing. They have galaxy print skater dresses, urban style two piece sets, cool leggings and much more to look at. To me these are very much statement pieces of clothing and you definitely will get noticed wearing these. Make sure you take a look at them on Instagram @thevanityparty or check their website out at http://www.thevanityparty.co.uk/ 


Pink Boutique 
I've followed these on Instagram for a while now and I've always like the items that they have, from girly and sexy dresses, to shorts, skirts, heels, jewellery and much more I don't think I've not liked any of their stock. There are so many items that you will wish you had in your wardrobe because their style is inspired by celebrities. Go check them out on Instagram @pinkboutiqueuk or check out their website http://www.pinkboutique.co.uk/ 

 

Chantelle xo

4 comments: