Wednesday 27 August 2014

Stunning Wrist Candy

Heya lovelies, I hope you all are good! As we all know every girl is a sucker for a stunning piece of jewellery, especially pieces that suit your own style. I was kindly sent a gorgeous Links of London bracelet by Joshua James Jewellery, they sell many other brands such as: Thomas Sabo, Trollbeads, Lovelinks and many more. There will definitely be items of jewellery on their site that you will fall in love with and find something to suit your very own personal style.  

The gorgeous bracelet I was sent is called 'Links of London Night Time Garden Pearl Flower Bracelet' which has on it peach and lavender freshwater pearls and the main standout piece on the bracelet is a peach coloured flower, with a peach pearl in the middle. To me these colours and arrangements of the pearls make this bracelet beautiful and unique, so girly too. 

 

 

This bracelet suits my style perfectly and is a bracelet I would definitely choose to buy for myself. The great thing about this is that it goes greatly with my peachy pink peplum top and will go well with so many of my other clothes. I will definitely wear this out on a night out to use as a statement piece of jewellery and I'm sure I'm going to wear this all the time. 


 



Make sure you go check out Joshua James Jewellery website http://www.joshuajamesjewellery.co.uk/ to find all the different brands of jewellery they provide and give them a follow on twitter @JoshuaJamesJJJ 

Chantelle xo

1 comment:

  1. really gorgeous bracelet, I love dainty jewellery like that! would love if you could check out my fashion blog? :)

    Istylethereforeiiwear

    ReplyDelete