Thursday 29 January 2015

What I'm Wearing

Now that I am working I am able to afford to buy many clothes and try out different styles and colours of clothes. I have now become more daring and starting to try to wear different patterns and shades of clothes, some items may not suit me but it's just trial and error. 

I don't particularly buy expensive items, only things I'm sure that everyone would be able to afford. As you have seen in my last post about the stunning gold detailed ankle boots I bought from www.linzi.com is part of today's outfit which I'm glad I bought as it goes with what I'm wearing well. 

The other two items are a grey cowl neck sleeveless dress from www.misspap.co.uk and a monochrome dogtooth coat from www.fiercedesigns.co.uk. This dress is perfect enough to wear out in this cold weather as it keeps you quite warm, as it's made out of thick wool material so it will definitely be worn many more times. 

The monochrome dogtooth coat is dead on trend at the moment and goes extremely well with dress and ankle boots. The detailing is perfect and is great for this weather as it keeps you warm too; and you will be stylish wearing this out!  




Chantelle xo

4 comments:

  1. Loving the coat! Such a classic piece that will go with so many things
    lizzie xx
    www.thegarlandgirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is such a great outfit, and the coat in particular is absolutely gorgeous!

    xx
    http://foxes-in-socks.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're so, so pretty and I love this outfit, especially your coat! xx

    ReplyDelete