Friday 9 January 2015

Gosh Night Kiss Velvet Touch Lipstick

Heya lovelies. Happy New Year! Recently I have been brave and have been trying out a lot of new and bold lipsticks. I wanted to try out more of a dark berry toned lipstick and that is when I came across GOSH 170 Night Kiss Velvet Touch lipstick and thought it would not appear to dark on me.
 
 
 
It feels smooth when applying to your lips and doesn't feel dry at all, it keeps your lips feeling moist. Amazingly it lasts for quite a while too and a lot longer than what I thought it would and it is a definite go to colour for autumn/winter as it is on trend.
 
 
 
This was the first GOSH product that I have ever bought and to be honest and was quite pleased wit it, I will have to try out their other products to see what they are like.
 
Chantelle xo


No comments:

Post a Comment