Wednesday 21 January 2015

My Latest Buy

I've been wanting a new pair of heeled ankle boots for a while now, with the heel not being too high so I am able to wear them daily; not only this I wanted boots which would last me a while and that I could wear with most of my outfits. 
 
I came across these boots by looking around online at clothes, shoes and bags and came across http://www.linzi.com/ and this is where I found them at such an affordable price of £35! I've always wanted a pair of shoes with the metal gold heel insert as I knew they have been on trend for a while; I just really loved the detailing of these boots.
 
 
 
 
 
With the metallic gold detailing of these heels and gold detailing on the tassels, I would be able to style these up to wear with an outfit for a night out; and this will add a stylish touch to what I'm wearing. These are definitely going to become my new favourites, I will want to wear them all the time.
 
Chantelle xo


4 comments:

  1. i love the shoes on linzi shoes so many pretty shoes! love these boots look comfy to!


    oliviamulhearn.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so cute! I especially love the gold on the heel! Can you believe I actually don't own any booties? I know! I need some in my life! Especially some like these!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You definitely need to get some, you're missing out! Xo

      Delete