Tuesday 28 October 2014

Review: Rimmel London's Stay Matte Primer

 
After recently getting my new job I went and did a drugstore haul where I bought Rimmel London's Stay Matte Primer. At first I quite liked it; using regularly when applying make-up but overtime I noticed that it was no good for my pores. I noticed that it was no good for my skin at all, with it clogging up my pores it brought me out in a tonne of spots, not only that but it did feel a little heavy on my skin. Not a nice feeling of your face being caked full of products I must say!
 
On the other hand, it definitely did keep all my make-up in place and made it apply smoothly on my face, so instead of throwing it away I use this primer for my eyes when applying eye shadow, as it keeps it in place.
 
Personally I won't be buying this product again but that is only my view, for others this primer may work well for them. However, for me it does not work well for my skin especially with it clogging up my pores and bringing me out in spots.
 
 
Tell me your thoughts on this primer and if you have any other suggestions on primers I should try comment below :)
 
Chantelle xo
 
P.S. sorry about the weird facial expression and me not wearing any makeup xo

5 comments:

  1. I love this primer ! Great post ! :)

    www.letmecrossover.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love rimmel but I've never tried this Primer - will have to give it a go :)

    Thanks for sharing!

    Gabby xo

    Blog - What She Buys / Instagram / Twitter

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a great primer but it's just not good for my skin xo

      Delete
  3. I've tried the foundation but not the primer sounds really good
    www.misslaurenmorgan.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete