Tuesday 24 June 2014

Introduction

Hiya lovelies, 

welcome to my blog, I have started up this blog so I can share with you fashion and beauty tips that I will come across and hope that they will be of some help to you. I've been wanting to set up a fashion blog for a while and have have followed many other fashion bloggers on Instagram and twitter and decided that this definately what I would love to do in my spare time. 


I love clothes, jewellery and make-up just as much as any other girl and will take quite a time to find and pick out what I want to wear each day and how to do my make-up because every girl wants to feel beautiful and feel amazing about themselves, especially when finding the perfect outfit that makes you feel like this.


I hope to post as much as possible on my blog and many fashion inspirations on my Instagram (chantzlouise) and even on my twitter (chantzlouisexo). I would love to hear feedback from you guys about my blog to help me improve it and would love to hear what you would like me to feature on my blog too, I will leave my contact information in the contact section so you guys can get hold of me. Thank you for reading. 

                                                           
                                                                       Chantelle xo


No comments:

Post a Comment